A dog treat manifesto
- Dull minds (not just cats) are the enemy. Uninspired thinking, standard practice, pulls us back into the jaws of everyday, two-a-penny brands. The brown bone is a symbol of everything we are not. Stay focused and do not slip into mediocrity.
- Different, inventive, ‘that’s amazing’ ideas drive us. This is our starting point, and we won’t be distracted, not even by a provocative squirrel. Stick to the path and avoid chasing fruitless causes.
- Take action. Don’t masticate; swallow. We make decisions, not PowerPoint decks.
- Move quickly, don’t allow the naysayers to start sowing the seeds of doubt. The generic brown bone, the easy options — they’re the lazy decisions that will quickly destroy our DNA.
- We love a good stick and the trees that they fell from.
- At one with nature, let’s put the planet first. Make a stand against waste, pollution, suffering, and the plundering of the world’s resources.
- Love. Dogs can’t hide it, wearing their hearts on a wag of a tail. We need to be as transparent. Love what we do, and every word, every product, every action will be an expression of our passion.
- Never be obvious, but here’s the thing — don’t say, do.
- Use all our senses. We have five; some have six (big up, Cole Sear). Let’s learn from dogs — their most acute senses — nose and ears. Read the room and listen.
- The fang. It’s our bat-signal, a superhero of a dog brand: mouthy, sharp and quick-witted. W’ZIS is here to put some life back into the pet category — sniff it, lick it, bite it.
Newer Post →